Information comes via the lovehubworld Twitter account that a brand new G.I. Joe: Renegades flash-based game is now online at Hubworld.com! Screenshots will be forthcoming, but for now, here is some information about the game:
About This Game
Brought to you by Hasbro
Framed for a crime they didn’t commit, the Joes are on the run! Battle your way through 20 different missions to find and defeat COBRA and restore G.I. Joe’s reputation. Choose the right strategies, weapons, and team for each mission. The chase is on!
How To Play
• Click soldiers to move them on the map. Click again to pick a weapon.
• Rescue innocent victims! Survive enemy ambushes! Complete all 20 missions to knock out the enemy!
• Use terrain, vehicles, buildings, and special attacks to beat COBRA.
• Earn medals to upgrade your units, weapons, and combat abilities.
• Each completed mission brings you closer to finding COBRA’s secret Weapons of Mass Destruction — and the proof of your innocence!”
An apparent tactical strategy game, there are dossier screens (many of them “classified”) and a pretty neat looking strategic element to the overall gameplay. While I haven’t had a chance to fully dive into it yet, on the surface, it looks like a fun one, with some stuff to unlock. I’ll be trying it after work, that’s for sure! Or maybe even at work if I can get away with it. 😉
Check out some screen shots below!
no images were found