I’ve had several requests for the answers to the various clues I posted throughout the week, leading to the inevitable rescue of The Pit command center. Here are the answers:
- Glow-in-the-dark Heavy Water from the G.I. Joe Collectors’ Club. – Most folks got this one right. The image was posted in the review, which was found either in the Exclusives section or the GIJCC Review Section.
- Venomous Maximus – I think most folks got this one right as well. This could also be found in my reviews section, in the Valor Vs. Venom archive.
- Weasel – This one seemed to give a lot of folks some trouble. Throughout the Marvel book, Kwinn was constantly telling Dr. Venom he had the “Spirit of the Weasel”. I gave the clue as “Search GeneralsJoes.com for the answer”. I simply made sure that if you went to the “Search Box” in the upper right hand section of the page and entered “Weasel” you would get the right entry, with the image there.
- Sigma 6 Adventure Team Dusty – Come on, you guys knew I’d have to sneak a Sigma 6 figure in here somewhere, right? It only made sense to me to make it an Adventure Team figure, since they featured prominently in the story. 🙂 Dusty was featured in the “Sigma 6 Celebration” that I did a ways back, and there is still a link up in the top menu bar leading to his review, where the image was placed.
- “Fallen from a Dead Man’s Hand” – I kind of knew this would be a real tough one, so I made sure to post my “Top 10” article before hand, since it featured the image with Dr. Venom’s death. For this clue, I also indicated that you should “search GeneralsJoes” for the answer, so I found an appropriate page (for the Adventure Team pre-order, naturally) and placed the fallen from a dead man’s hand phrase on that article, so it would be easily found in the search box.
And that’s really all there is to it.
This was an exceptionally fun contest, I hope everyone really enjoyed it! Here’s hoping I can do another one sometime, though I’ll be honest, this one took me a looong time to come up with. Sometimes I have a hard time thinking outside the box.
Thanks to everyone for playing! And while we’re on the subject of Dr. Venom, get your butts over to GIJoeClub.com and pre-order this bad boy! He looks great.