Cmdrinchief from the Coil Club has become a very reliable source of information in the past, and he’s reporting that we should expect to see some pictures today of the first wave of G.I. Joe: Rise of COBRA single packs. Included in these packs is:
- Abel “Breaker” Ehaz with urban camouflage uniform, spring-loaded weapon, and lots of other gear
- Heavy Duty with a very “Roadblock” vibe (tank top w/ open vest) and huge chain gun.
- Wallace “Ripcord” Weems in his “Accelerator Suit” and spring-loaded weapon
- Shana “Scarlett” O’hara in an urban camouflage dress uniform (looking a lot like the movie version of Cover Girl) with spring-loaded weapon and other gear
- Shipwreck in a combination urban camouflage pants, the typical movie upper uniform, and a knit cap with a ton of underwater gear
- COBRA Viper Commando, looking straight out of the TV spot with the tall armored collar and vest
- Zartan, obviously in some sort of disguise, as he’s in an urban camouflage uniform, the same pattern as the Joes are wearing.
We’re expecting to see these in international circles today, so keep your eyes peeled for pictures! From what I can tell, these sound pretty interesting…happy to hear Hasbro is keeping the spring-loaded stuff on the weapons, and leaving the figures alone. The best part is they’re not all different shades of black and gray, there’s actually some nice camouflage patterns and design aesthetics.